Mon, Dec 18|
Hollstadt Training Center
Hollstadt Consulting Presents Scrum@Scale Practitioner December 18-19 with RS@ST Thomas Auld
You have optimized scrum for a small group of teams and now you are ready for the next step. Scrum@Scale will help you optimize across the entire organization.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 8:30 AM CST – Dec 19, 5:00 PM CST
Hollstadt Training Center, 1305 Corporate Center Dr, Eagan, MN 55121, USA
About the event
Instructor: Thomas Auld, RST™, RS@ST™
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Scrum@Scale: The Scaling Framework from the Co-creator of Scrum.
Our Scrum@Scale courses are interactive and teach how to scale Scrum through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and real-world case studies. Our instructors are S@S experts who, when not in the classroom, are actively coaching, training, and transforming teams at Fortune 500 companies around the globe. All of our instructors are trained and credentialed by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, Scrum@Scale® transforms organizations into Agile enterprises. The Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the founder of Scrum Inc.
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. In our Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner (RS@SP) training, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative.
In this course, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative. The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
As a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ you will be prepared to:
- Facilitate cross team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
Students in this class will learn how to:
- Overcome the challenges of cross-team dependencies with an emphasis on prioritization at the enterprise level
- Understand the impact of being able to refactor an organization to meet changing market demands
- Develop a transformation backlog to scale your organization's reach and impact
- Measure and improve key metrics for Enterprise agility
Recommended Experience: A Scrum Master Course or comparable real world experience implementing Scrum. Completion of a Product Owner Course is encouraged but not required. We recommend reading the official Scrum@Scale Guide prior to the class.
- Scrum Master Course OR
- Comparable real world experience implementing Scrum OR
- Completion of a Scrum Product Owner course is encouraged but not required.
We recommend reading the official Scrum@Scale Guide prior to the class.
Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale exam, Scrum Inc. will provide a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ credential signed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the creator of Scrum.
Early Bird (SAVE $500)
Nov 20, 11:50 PM CST
Early bird tickets available until November 20, 2023. Save $500!
Scrum@Scale Practitioner Main
Dec 18, 8:00 AM CST
Ticket good for one (1) participant in the Scrum@Scale Practitioner class