Thu, Jun 22|
Hollstadt Consulting Training Center
Hollstadt Consulting Presents Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM) Training June 22-23, 2023
The Registered Scrum Master™(RSM) training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. In our courses, instructors share insights and strategies from decades of success launching high-performing Scrum teams in businesses around the globe.
Time & Location
Jun 22, 8:30 AM CDT – Jun 23, 5:00 PM CDT
Hollstadt Consulting Training Center, 1305 Corporate Center Dr, Eagan, MN 55121, USA
About the event
SCRUM MASTER CLASS DESCRIPTION
Instructor: Thomas Auld, RST™, RS@ST™
2 Day Class
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST
Our Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM) training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. In our courses, instructors share insights and strategies from decades of success launching high-performing Scrum teams in businesses around the globe.
Our courses are dynamic and highly interactive. Class participants will start by organizing into Scrum teams. You’ll take part in a variety of games and exercises, that will allow you to experience the Scrum Master role first-hand. With the help of your instructors, you and your team will create a product backlog, prioritize it, and manage a burndown chart.
You’ll leave the class knowing how Scrum can accelerate any project. This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
There are no prerequisites.
As a Scrum Inc. trained Scrum Master, you will be prepared to:
- Lead teams in any environment or industry as a Scrum Master
- Represent the Scrum Values of Focus, Courage, Commitment, Openness, and Respect
- Network with industry leaders and Agile professionals
- Pass the test and earn your credential.
Our unique Scrum Master curriculum was developed by the co-founder of scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Each trainer has taught classes alongside Jeff and brings their real-world experience to answer your questions. They will teach you how companies today are employing Scrum and disrupting their marketplace.
Earn Professional Development Units
- This course also counts as 16 PMI PDUs, as well as 16 of the 21 contact hours needed for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification.
Who should take this class:
- Anybody that needs to get a foundational understanding of agile and scrum.
- Professionals looking to add a globally recognized certification to their resume to expand their career options and earning potential.
- Aspiring Scrum Masters.
- Aspiring Product Owners and Product Managers.
- Organizational Leaders that want to leverage agility to increase productivity, reduce waste, and create a more resilient organization to disruption.
Where is the class:
- The Hollstadt training space is located: 1305 Corporate Center Drive, Lower Level, Eagan, MN 55121
- Parking is in front of the building.
- We will have signs inside to direct you to the training center on the lower level of the building.
Do I need a computer for class?
- You will not need a computer for our in-person classes.
- For our live, online courses you must have a computer, reliable connection, Zoom Platform available with video and audio, and access to Mural.
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes, we offer group discounts. If you have 5 or more participants from a company, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a group discount.
Do you offer help for people in a job transition?
- Yes, we have grants and scholarship opportunities. Please reach out to email@example.com to get the information.
What time does the course begin?
- Typically, 8:30 AM CST to 5:00 PM CST
- All course schedules are listed on the course registration page. Please check the specific course that you are interested in attending. For participants seeking to earn the credential, you cannot miss more than 2 hours of the course. Be sure to note the time zone and set your calendar reminders appropriately.
How should I dress?
- There is no dress code. Most attendees wear business casual, jeans are fine. For our in-person courses, we suggest layers in case the room temperature becomes uncomfortable for you.
Is food provided?
- For our in-person courses, we will provide continental breakfast (8:00 – 8:30am), a box lunch option along with all-day coffee, beverages, and snacks. Please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions or considerations, so we can alter our catering order to better meet your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following the first day of the course, we invite all class participants to attend a reception with the Hollstadt Inc. team. Beer, wine, and snacks are on us.
What if I need to transfer to a different date?
- If you need to change your class, we can move you to another class. You can also transfer your registration to another person. Please contact our training team to transfer at email@example.com.
What is your cancellation policy?
- You may cancel your registration and receive a full refund if you cancel two weeks before the start date of the class. Thereafter, we will happily transfer your registration to another date or give you credit to register for a future class.
- If you need to cancel, please contact our training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Basic RSM Ticket
Jun 22, 8:00 AM CDT
Good for one participant