Company & Team
Learning Hub for global energy company
- 12 designers
- 4 testers
- 2 managers
- 1 VP
Learning and development solutions for safety, compliance, and upskilling
- Computer based training
- Sway documents
- PowerPoint presentations
Where They Started
- Each designer working on 5 requests at a time.
- Team morale was low because they always felt “behind on work” and “disappointing our customers”.
- Team morale low because designers worked in silo area of the company. They wanted to work in all areas to expand skills and for career development opportunities.
- Team confused on what other designers were working on in order to provide help.
- Customers were unhappy because it took an average of 90 days to get a request completed.
- 31 solutions delivered.
- An increase of 63.16% from previous quarter.
- 100% transparency of work via daily scrum and work visualization tool.
- Customer approval rating improved from “low” to “acceptable”.
- Team morale improved dramatically.
- “I am meeting customer expectations. I don’t feel like I am letting customers down”.
- “I am learning new skills and getting help from my colleagues when I never felt like I had time to do this in the past”.
- “I am able to focus on fewer things, but I am getting more done!”.
- VP: “Our team has a new energy that is showing up in their work”.
- Manager: “Our customers can see where their work is in our queue and know when it is going to be done. This is a game changer in our customer relationships”.
Agile12™ 180 day outcomes:
- 45 solutions delivered.
- Quarter over quarter increase of 45.16%
- Year to date increase 136.84%
Testimonial from Agile12™ Team:
- “We knew there was a better way for us to get work done, but we didn’t know how. Tom made it straightforward and fun. I cannot think about working a different way again.” – Designer
- “Taking the training together got us all on the same page for the first time.” – Designer
- “We were empowered to make our own team rules. We didn’t need to leaders to tell us how to do our work.” – Designer
- “I got to build my skill set to get promoted from a tester to a designer much faster than I was originally expecting” – Tester, now Designer.
- “Internal customers love working with us because they know we will meet their expectations and their deadlines. That is not normal around here.” Designer